Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Finishing touches

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
Finishing touches - well they will be when it's finished!

Look they match the hook too. Hmm, I must be in touch with my feminine side. Wonder if some scatter cushions would look nice .... Oooh, a kitten, I love kittens..

Daylighters.jpg

Christine

Not tried them in the Dark yet Carl, but they are 130W. Strictly off road of course. I went with a driving lamp not a spot. I don't drive that fast and seeing where the road goes 500 m up the road is not much use to me. I want to see what I'm about to run into where I am now! :o

Chris

A mate of mine has got 4 of those Kc's on his roof bar ... and they are like it's broad daylight in front of him :cool: :cool:

Been for a drive. Err, wow. They really are bright. Forget the headlights.

Chris

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
KC Daylighters :) There's a blast from the past, can you still get those then :?: Did you stumble over those in a dusty old box in your garage then Chris :?: While searching for a Collie diff carrier c/w side gears :) ;)

If only I had got them as cheaply as you got that diff carrier ;)
They still make them. They are now intro HiD and LED technology. I didn't stumble across them no you cheeky *&£$. I got them from Matt Savage who is local to me. They are well made and stainless too. Not some cheap chrome effect, but stainless with a rather odd 23 year guarantee. :think:

No wobbly wobble when driving either. Solid as a rock, or your wallet even!

Chris

Back