Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

FOR SALE 5 x 285/75/16 BFG KM2's

sae70

Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
uk
So, got my new Cooper ST Maxx's and hope to have them fitted on Tuesday. This means the 285/75/16 BFG KM2's that Swampy came with will be available for sale from then.

There are five tyres one is the spare and is unused with 14mm of tread and the other four are used with approximately 10mm of tread.

There are one or two insignificant side wall cuts and some chuncking of the tread blocks, but nowt that would concern.

All five for just £400.00

I'm happy to meet any prospective purchaser with the tyres either at J28 of the M25 (A12 Brentwood) or at the junction of the M11 & A120 Stansted or at the junction of the A12 & A14 Ipswitch (Toys 'R' Us roundabout) if this makes collection easier.

Photos to follow very soon. I've took 'em, I Just need to process them :0)

Last edited:
Still For Sale :icon-smile:

Happy to sell the four used ones separately from the unused one for £300 :icon-biggrin:

Someone has asked about the cut in the side wall of the NSF tyre (9th photo down), t looks far worse in the photo than in real life. It really is the most superficial surface damage and nothing of any concern. I wanted to advertise the tyres with walts and all as I would want the same if I was considering buying something myself. I took the truck for an MOT this morning still with all of the BFG's fitted as you see in the photos and she went straight through with only an advisory on the hand brake. After she had passed I asked the examiner about the tyre damage and he gave me one of those don't be silly looks! I thought I'd double check it was not an issue though.

D834D08F-4EBF-48FD-BB31-DD6BAD88E247_zps8v9fiwlg.jpg

Going to stick them up for sale on DiffLock for the weekend and then on to eBay, so speak up if your considering them as I would rather sell them to a member than not :icon-smile:

Steven, I've got loads of those tiny scores on my BFG mud sidewalls and they don't concern me at all.

They're good looking tyres, so good luck with the sale:thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Got the tyres for sale on eBay at £475 and have had 8 or more offers and loads of questions about them. One chap has asked me to post them to Barnsley and he will pay £500 for them delivered. So I've had a look at delivery options and I can get them picked up from mine, next day and delivered to his post code for a little under £60.

Im on the cusp of doing it, but in the back of my mind I'm thinking there must be a down side?!

Firstly the company I've found for the delivery is called wheelcarrier.co.uk, never heard of them! Have you?

Secondly could this be a con of some kind? Clearly he would have to pay via PayPal, but I wonder if he could stop the payment after I've sent them? I've never been paid out this amount on PayPal before!

Any thoughts or experiences anyone?

1st see how long the buyer has been a member of ebay for

then check his feedback like mine is a 100%

then check comment that have been made

also i never buy from and unless they are from a forum i know with less 75 feedback

give paypal a ring, i think its a free number

i got them they nice

but a bit dear for me

Last edited:
I would add the delivery charge on your eBay listing and get the buyer to buy it through the site. Also if the courier has tracking then I don't see how they can con you if paid via PayPal and you have a tracking number for delivery.

Now Sold through Difflock :)

Last edited:
Bollox i would have had them but never seen the post , anyone got any decent Cooper STT 285/75 R16 going i need 2 at least but if i can't get em i may replacve the lot with a different brand .

I've got 4 like new 285 75 16's KM2's if you are interested Shayne. PM me.

Andy

Back