Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

For sale, my black Maggiolina Airstream roof tent

Chas

Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
england
I'm selling my black Maggiolina Airstream roof tent, also I have a Vango drive away tent I bought on eBay and never used, it's second hand, you can still see it eBay item 222158729845, the roof tent I've had for four years but it's not been used much, I had a count up of my trips and estimate it's been slept in for 34 nights. It has only slept one person but would easily sleep two with loads of room, maybe three at a pinch.

The roof tent has slight damage where I drove into a car park and caught it on a height barrier, a ring hook on the barrier has torn a channel. See picture, there is also a scrape to the right, off camera, the stripe over the gap is residue from the gaffa, (it looks a lot worse in the picture than it actually is) The damage would be very easy to repair as it's a very neat channel that was covered with Gaffa tape to keep it weatherproof so no rain has got inside.
A new Maggiolina Airstream is £2700 (for some reason the black is more expensive than the white:think:) I would be asking £1250 for mine and the Vango I paid £205 but I'm open to offers on both.

Roof tent.jpg 11.jpg

Last edited:
I might be interested in the vango drive away awning if you don't sell it with the tent Chas.

I might be interested in the vango drive away awning if you don't sell it with the tent Chas.
OK Jon, they weren't listed to sell together, just two things I don't use.

ok then I'm interested in the Vango Chas but Andy was also asking about it so maybe he wants it?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
ok then I'm interested in the Vango Chas but Andy was also asking about it so maybe he wants it?
I haven't heard back from him yet, I'll give him a couple of days as he was first to show interest.

Hi you two, I am looking for a bigger ground tent to take when we are biking and was curious as to the tents form. I can't see me having a use for a tent of that type as we only use the roof tent twice a year and I can see its use up to the back of a Cruiser for instance more use to someone else.
If Jon wants it Chas I hope you can strike a deal.

Hi you two, I am looking for a bigger ground tent to take when we are biking and was curious as to the tents form. I can't see me having a use for a tent of that type as we only use the roof tent twice a year and I can see its use up to the back of a Cruiser for instance more use to someone else.
If Jon wants it Chas I hope you can strike a deal.
Thanks for letting me know Andy. over to you Jon.

Hi Chas I am interested in the Maggiolina Airstream wot is the best on it I wound love it but I am waiting for fund to come in it MIT be a bit 5 weeks or so thanks a lot hope you r will from Tony.

I'll PM you Tony

I'm selling my black Maggiolina Airstream roof tent, the roof tent I've had for four years but it's not been used much, I had a count up of my trips and estimate it's been slept in for 34 nights. It has only slept one person but would easily sleep two with plenty of room, maybe three at a pinch.
The roof tent has slight damage where I drove into a car park and caught it on a height barrier, a ring hook on the barrier has torn a channel. See picture, there is also a scrape to the right, off camera, the stripe over the gap is residue from the gaffa, (it looks a lot worse in the picture than it actually is) The damage would be very easy to repair as it's a very neat channel that was covered with Gaffa tape to keep it weatherproof so no rain has got inside.
A new black Maggiolina Airstream is £2700 (for some reason the black is more expensive than the white:think:) I would be asking £1250 was originally asking for £1500 but I'm open to offers. The Vango has now been sold.
Roof tent.jpg

Back