Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

free oil and filter change

bazer

have anywone hade the offer of a free oil and filter change and a visual saftey report from toyota the offer is on until 31 of aug my 1998 colardo is booked in for the 27 of aug regards bazer

I was speaking to a guy at Toyota and he mentioned this. He said it is just walking around the vehicle checking things and giving a report. Did not mention free oil or filter though, I would have jumped on that one. The safety check is to get the customer in the door and then wallop them with the fat labour charge ;)

hi i had my

hellow i had my offer in the post i used toyota at colchter for the rear axel recall so i must be on ther computer no nead to take up there offer tu fix your toy if thy find any probs regards bazer

{admin edit}

hi all toyota fans my last post didnot work so i will try again i hade the offer of a free oil and filter change and a visual saftey report i last used toyota at colchester for the rear axel reecall so i must be on ther computer no probs in taking a oil and fitter chang off toyota you can refuse there offer to fix your toy

Back