Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

front shock bushes

BIG clean GREEN

Garage
Does anyone happen to know where I can get the front lower shock bushes from, mine are totally shot, milners don't Toyota want to charge me £54 for a kit, all I need is the bushes, or has anyone recently swapped theirs and still have the bushes that are in decent nick.

Nick.

Or at least can anyone give the dimentions of outside diameter, inside diameter (hole) and depth, so I can try and match some up ?

Thanks,

Nick.

Let me have a look in my spares box when I get home, I think I have some spare Pro Bush ones. If not try Devon 4x4 and speak to Chris. I do know that Pro Bush now do a complete kit for the 90 series so must have them.

Steve

Sorry nick I don't have a set of bushes, lots of other ones but not the shock ones, Try pro bush or Devon 4x4

Steve

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
read my post below haha I posted twice for some reason..

shit sorry to tell you this as it won't make your day any better but I threw some out recently..
From a Surf but they should have fitted fine on yours...

Ring Stef maybe or West Coast 4x4..

either of them might have a set laying about...

Thanks, I've sent Stef an e-mail. typical that as soon as you throw something out, it's needed, one mans rubbish and all that malarkey !! lol

Nick.

BIG clean GREEN said:
Thanks, I've sent Stef an e-mail. typical that as soon as you throw something out, it's needed, one mans rubbish and all that malarkey !! lol

Nick.

yeh sure is....
Always the same... a well hope you get sorted soon....

Back