Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Funny Pictures

Shame they spelled 'osses wrong. :lol:

'osses.jpg

Something must be wrong somewhere in my life, I own my house, I own my truck, and I own my clothes, but.....

I'm still working... :doh:

Me too Clive (apart from still working:dance:) I guess we are among the lucky ones. :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Me too Clive (apart from still working:dance:) I guess we are among the lucky ones. :thumbup:

Sure Chas, lucky to have survived the bad old days of a humungous mortgage and credit card bills that couldn't be paid at the end of the month, all in the past and good riddance :thumbup:

Well Chas & Clive,I guess my darling wife and I are now among the lucky ones.Work from home ,live in the rural area,good mates,good dogs but like you we went through many hard times.I feel for the younger generation as it is getting harder for them to get ahead in life.Big corporations and silly regulations make things harder to do.Pat

Well Chas & Clive,I guess my darling wife and I are now among the lucky ones.Work from home ,live in the rural area,good mates,good dogs but like you we went through many hard times.I feel for the younger generation as it is getting harder for them to get ahead in life.Big corporations and silly regulations make things harder to do.Pat

True, but if it were too easy, life wouldn't be appreciated. Work hard, play hard, if you can strike a balance, you've cracked it!

I must say that when you are striving to get ahead,each small victory gives a warm fuzzy feeling.Pat

Talking of hospitals - I have been at one all afternoon till 20.30 when we arrived home. Madam, fell off an 'Orse this morning and fractured her shoulder in 3 places!!! what a tit!

I had to laugh, cos the last thing we both said as she went out the door was....."Stay on today!"

20150212_204237.jpg

Ouch! I really am starting to wonder if she should be allowed out on her own Ste most of your adventures seem to result from her mishaps :lol:

Sounds nasty:doh:, but she's still smiling :icon-biggrin:

Get well soon mrs Steve :clap:

Back