Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Funny Pictures

06ce610291dd3ed09cc16eef9c097996.jpg

tea like piss yum yum
I'm sure I've been given some like that in the past. Still, nothing is as bad as the tea they brew in Indian restaurants. Everything in the kettle, tea, water, sugar and condensed milk and boil it all up.

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
That looks tight there George

That was a great day following the river through the High Atlas, very tight in places. Hope to maybe do the section we missed on the trip this October/November

The British Border Patrol is asking citizens to keep on the lookout for a red 1951 Chevy, which they suspect is being used to smuggle
illegal immigrants from Calais to Dover through the Channel Tunnel. If you see the vehicle (Pictured below) and have reasons to believe that it is the suspect vehicle, you are urged to contact your local police immediately.
1951 Chevy.jpg

Car Pool? I thought that meant for travelling, you'll have to go slowly or you'll spill the water. :lol:
carpool.jpg

Last edited:
An emergency stop could result in a tsunami.

So true. Had this conversation with my 90 yr old mum the other day. We're all still 21 inside.

Reactions: Pat
When James announced he was in love with Sally, his friends didn't quite know how to tell him she was the camp bike.

camp bike.jpg

Reactions: Pat
Back