Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Funny Pictures

I just can't see what all the fuss over Carrie Fisher as all about, she's nothing special in fact she's rather plain.

well as you've not watched them you wouldn't understand Chas

well as you've not watched them you wouldn't understand Chas
I've seen a few clips, I mean she's not even a good actor, I think I'd rather fancy Darth Vader. :lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
'

Labour.png

Bobba Fett was my fav character mainly because my mate Gary who had every character and every ship had a spare Boba so gave it to me . When it's all you got then its gotta be the best :lol:

He used to be cool though :wtf:

Not quite a picture but funny because it's (im told) a genuine notice at Richmond golf club during the war when pilots would clear the wax from the barrels of their cannons over the golf course…priceless!!
There's something a bit Monty Python about the whole thing!
Image.jpg

Not quite a picture but funny because it's (im told) a genuine notice at Richmond golf club during the war when pilots would clear the wax from the barrels of their cannons over the golf course…priceless!!
View attachment 126461
How frightfully British!

Reactions: Pat
View attachment 126461

Brilliant, serious times but typically tongue-in -cheek.

Love it!

Back