Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Funny Pictures

Poignant more than funny Chas, but thanks for posting.

Mexico has decided to pay for the wall

Mexico has decided to pay for the wall.png

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Funny that, I thought the same thing.
I quite agree about the triangle but as it is most likely a 'posed' picture not a genuine breakdown it's just a bit of added decoration.

It sums up the commercial drive to go electric very well indeed me thinks :think: i wonder if the government will offer grants so everyone can carry a fossil fuel electricity generator in the boot :)

I quite agree about the triangle but as it is most likely a 'posed' picture not a genuine breakdown it's just a bit of added decoration.
I actually see it regularly, triangle carefully placed just behind the vehicle. It’s supposed to be 100m down the road (before the vehicle not after it!!). So people actually have a chance to react to it!
It also cracks me up when you see people have carefully decamped from their broken down vehicle, and then stand in front of it at the 11:00 position just where it will be propelled if someone hits it!! Stand behind the fucking thing ffs!! Do People not actually think anymore? (Actually, did they ever )

It also cracks me up when you see people have carefully decamped from their broken down vehicle, and then stand in front of it at the 11:00 position just where it will be propelled if someone hits it!! Stand behind the fucking thing ffs!! Do People not actually think anymore? (Actually, did they ever )
I see this too and despair.

I changed the passenger side wheel on a motorway hard shoulder once , not a nice experience , i told her to get over the barrier and walk towards the traffic - and shout at anybody who looks at her because they should be looking at her car instead . She was confused but she did it and i had to smile at her angry face while she pointed at me from maybe 50ft away :lol:

I changed the passenger side wheel on a motorway hard shoulder once , not a nice experience , i told her to get over the barrier and walk towards the traffic - and shout at anybody who looks at her because they should be looking at her car instead . She was confused but she did it and i had to smile at her angry face while she pointed at me from maybe 50ft away :lol:
Who needs a warning triangle when you’ve got Helen’s ‘hard stare’. Far more effective I’d imagine. Even in the dark! :shock: :lol:

I actually see it regularly, triangle carefully placed just behind the vehicle. It’s supposed to be 100m down the road (before the vehicle not after it!!). So people actually have a chance to react to it!

It’s very common here, and the most depressing thing is the police are as bad as the usual thoughtless motorists.

The police control the warning signs at roadworks and other obstructions too. Beware, you can happily be cruising at 100kph when suddenly (meaning no prior warning) you’re confronted with a barrier at 90 degrees the direction of travel, right across your lane, with a chevron arrow directing you onto the other (single lane) opposite direction carriageway.
1/2 m behind the barrier is likely a 2m deep hole, or worse the whole deck of a bridge missing, that’s being rebuilt.
It’s desperate ...

It’s very common here, and the most depressing thing is the police are as bad as the usual thoughtless motorists.

The police control the warning signs at roadworks and other obstructions too. Beware, you can happily be cruising at 100kph when suddenly (meaning no prior warning) you’re confronted with a barrier at 90 degrees the direction of travel, right across your lane, with a chevron arrow directing you onto the other (single lane) opposite direction carriageway.
1/2 m behind the barrier is likely a 2m deep hole, or worse the whole deck of a bridge missing, that’s being rebuilt.
It’s desperate ...
I did see some of those but have to say, I assumed it was me who had missed the warning signs!!!:laughing-rolling:

It’s desperate ...
Sounds like India. We regularly saw people driving the wrong way down dual carriageway roads. Once the opposing line was headed up by 4 cows, line astern, walking down the centre of the lane. The lead cow gave a mean look that said ‘Yeah? You think I’m moving? Nah’ couldn’t believe it. You can imagine the tailback. Literally !! :)

That's more like it. I wanted to ask: WHERE are the funny pics?
funny-animal-snapchats-fb__700-png.jpg

This explains the colour scheme of some cruisers.

news.jpg

Police have released a picture of what she may look like now

police have released a picture of what she may look like now.jpg

Reactions: Pat
Back