Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Funny Pictures

In an attempt to move this thread on and protect our eyes :pray:

Hoover won't start....

why-won-t-this-start.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Today my wife said. "Can you fix that gutter downpipe!"

Well, I'm all thumbs, so I invited some of my mates over.

One brought his welder.

Took us about 4 hours, and 30 beers, but we got the downpipe fixed and my welder mate gave it an artistic flair.

Wife is speechless... :)

I can’t wait for it to rain again!

a7uvuqar.jpg

Maybe that's where the term "p!ssing down with rain" came from. :laughing-rolling:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Witches on broomsticks in Swaziland :confusion-confused:

10441973_856330577721288_790472462485675066_n.jpg

Brilliant! Must remember that line in the future.

Got my car towed today, parked on the pavement (like everyone else does) and came back 40 minutes later to ...... no truck.

Either nicked, or pounded.

It was pounded. :cry:

About 150 Quid later, I was back on the road.

36 quid in police fine, the rest was transport and storage charges, plus VAT :lol:

Won't be doing that again in hurry :icon-rolleyes:

Last edited:
Brilliant! Must remember that line in the future.

Got my car towed today, parked on the pavement (like everyone else does) and came back 40 minutes later to ...... no truck.

Either nicked, or pounded.

It was pounded. :cry:

About 150 Quid later, I was back on the road.

36 quid in police fine, the rest was transport and storage charges, plus VAT :lol:

Won't be doing that again in hurry :icon-rolleyes:

feckin nora, thats about a months wages over there isn't it?

You just need a bigger truck.

There's plenty of these old DAC's in Bucharest, they use them to rescue broken down busses and trolleys.

I love 'em, 6 x 6 and the top of the front wing is about level with my roof!

See them get one of those on the back of their Hiab :lol:

View attachment 13814

Last edited:
For some yes, but most can pay it if they afford to have a car, it's only idiots like me that fall for getting nicked! :icon-rolleyes:

Don't know Clive, there is something in principle wrong with the state sponsored theft of your property.....

Tickets, fine I have no problem, clamps fine, I've removed 2 over the years with a con saw and proud to admit it (both private companies so quite delighted to do it) at least you have the option!!. Moving your vehicle by stealth though is totally wrong unless it is obstructing something actually important like the entrance of ambulances to a hospital.

Agreed Yogi, my heart sank when I saw the empty space where my truck should have been. Authorities are out of control here. It took me half an hour to find out where it was.

Sorry for the hijack folks :oops::whistle:

Last edited:
In an attempt to move this thread on and protect our eyes :pray:

Hoover won't start....

why-won-t-this-start.gif

What an idiot I am, just sat here watching and waiting for something to happen when it started, then I just happened to notice what it was doh..

Back