Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

G'Day from Down Under

jskipper89

G'day guys, my names Julian

I'm a young off-roading enthusiast! I've got an 80series..

The reason I joined was because I'm planning a trip across Europe in a few months, and would love to tag along on a 4x4 trip! I'm more than happy to chip in for Fuel + any other related costs (camping, food, etc), and at the very least be a "winch bitch" :dance: .. If this is something you think you'd be up for, shoot me a PM

Here are some pictures of my girl!

Otways National Park, Victoria, Australia:
img0200kg.jpg

Noojee, Victoria, Australia:
noojee.jpg

Ellis Track, Warburton, Victoria:
waburton1.jpg

UN-marked Track, Warbutron, Victoria:
waburton2.jpg

Hi Julian,
australia-flag-06.gif

Welcome to the forum, I'm sure someone won't mind having you along on a run, my off-roading 80 is out of action at the moment or you would be welcome to join me, I've just bought another but that is intended to be just my daily drive, I want to keep this one unmodified.

Hi Julian, welcome to the club. :thumbup:

nice looking 80. :clap:

will send you a PM. ;)

Welcome to the forum, how long do you plan to be in europe for?

welcome Julian. Most of us are in the UK but we do have members in a number of countries - if you search on the country name you'll find them and i reckon some would be happy to show you their patch [like Slovakia/Sweden/France/etc]

Thanks for the advise guys,

Will be in Europe from 18th of July, till the 11th of October.

At the moment, it looks like i'll be in London/UK from the 18th till the 23rd, then im heading to Iceland with a few mates.

I'll be back in London/UK, on the 18th of August for a week or so, then heading to Ireland, Scotland, then have a busabout tour booked for the North Loop (http://www.busabout.com/hop-on-hop-off/north-loop). Getting very excited.

I still have abit of flexability with this trip, so would be more than happy to just go with the flow. I'll try and hunt down a few members, to see if there keen to show me some tracks

Thanks,
Julian

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back