Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Genuine Con Rod Bolts.

karl webster

Supporter
Guru
These are for the 4.2 engine .

Pm me for price.

Any enquiry for New or used parts feel free to message.

Hi Karl sorry for hijacking your thread but I am new to the forum and can’t figure out to pm yet . I was looking for spares for my 80 project that has turned into a bit of a problem I have a lot more rot than I thought. I hear you are a man to talk to? I need inner arches for front and wings and maybe some kind of rear arch repair. If you had or knew anywhere where I could look it would be great. I know I am looking for a needle in a haystack.

Or silly question if my panel beater was handy would sill repairs or quarter panel repairs be able to modified to suit me?

If you could get repair panels made for the bottom ends of the inner wings, I'd imagine there'd be a queue. I'd have a pair straight away! There's a neat line to work to for a cut and weld in.

If he can, then let's have a new thread on them.

I know ya , I tried a crowd in Poland to see if they would make a few sets because there would be a demand for them but he wasn’t having any of it!:) No harm in trying sure. But I’m not giving up yet!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
My inner wings are completely shot , to be fair to my welder he said if there was anything do work of he would fix them but he has nothing

Back