Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Getting rid of a body...cant be that hard, surely?

Bat21

Supporter
Country Flag
morocco
Geezer murdered his wife with a griddle pan.....LINKY HERE....He got away with it for three years 'cos he hid her body in a freezer...smart enough, no smell, and he could build whatever story he wanted around her disappearance i guess.

But then, the muppet dumped her corpse in a wheely bin...WTF!!!
doh.gif

Surely in three years it would be pretty easy to completely dispose of a corpse in a fairly safe way
ne_nau.gif

How would YOU do it ?

(keep it sensible......acid baths are fine, but how are you going to get the acid?)

Bat21 said:
Surely in three years it would be pretty easy to completely dispose of a corpse in a fairly safe way
ne_nau.gif

How would YOU do it ?(keep it sensible......acid baths are fine, but how are you going to get the acid?)
He produced an urn supposedly containg her ashes but they were actually from a BBQ, obviously it didn't accur to him to throw a few barbies and make burgers :lol: :lol:
Chas

over three years he could have cut the body to small pieces and fed the dogs...... :o

TonyP said:
over three years he could have cut the body to small pieces and fed the dogs...... :o
I did think of that, but I've only got one cat and she doesn't eat much, three years may not have been long enough :lol:
Chas

Yeah, cut into 'handy size portions' and fed to the pigs.
There aint a lot that pigs wont eat.
of course, you kneed to know some piggies. :D

Graham

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Get Kim and Aggie in, they'll soon have it cleared up :cool:

Locrep said:
Good quality chicken wire, some boulders & some hungry fish :twisted:
You make it sound like you've done this before :lol: :lol: :lol:
Chas

Graham's idea is good, apart from the teeth & bone particles which can be found in the waste..

Chas don't worry, I was just pondering on the disposal aspect, if a jobs worth doing, do it well, as my Uncle Reggie used to say.

I once heard that whilst acid will disolve all the solid parts of the body - teeth bones etc - it cannot dissolve fat. Therefore you would be left with a lot of human 'liquid' that would also contain extractable DNA. However, biological detergent contains enzymes that quite literally 'digest' fats. Added in large enough quantities it would break down the remaining human waste. This would also breakdown all the DNA. What you would be left with would be a liquid that could be disposed of anywhere :twisted:

Not sure where I heard this and cannot vouch for its veracity... :?

i suppose i could dump some in some very deep water somewhere..... for an appropriate price of course!

Back