Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Girlie motor or??????

Ecky Thump

Garage
Travelling up North with the other half yesterday and she pulled down the visor and opened the mirror which is when (after 7 years) I realised the mirror had a light in it.
Then she tells me that my car is a girlie motor because I have a lighted mirror in my visor too.
Lo and behold, she is bl**dy right too :o

So then I start to wonder, how many more cruisers are girlie motors?
Why would a manly 80 have a lighted mirror in the drivers visor?

Okay, now I'm starting to feel self conscious but smug in the realisation that I can't possibly be alone.

Then my world comes crashing down around my ears. We buy the new 80 for the boss and not only does the passengers mirror not light up, but the drivers visor doesn't have a mirror at all.

So please folks, tell me I don't have the only motor kitted out for girlies.
Maybe I'm gay and don't know it yet. Is my car trying to tell me something????? :thumbdown:

(this post is not meant to disparage any members of our forum who may be of the other persuasion or for that matter a girlie :oops: )

hate to say it dude but mine has lighted passenger side one and not even a mirror my side. Claire's is devoid of all vanity mirrors.

Maybe it's a sign :shhh:

You get removal instructions for the lighted mirror with all winch bumpers ;)

:lol: My 120 has drivers and passenger lighted mirrors.

Graham

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Paul said:

:clap: :lol: :lol: :clap:

That has to be the quote of the year.

Oh dear Les, that is blo*!y awfull :shh: Bring it by the workshop and we will fix that for you in double time with absolutely NO CHARGE to you. :clap:

Ours does not have a light, nor a pilots mirror..........nor interior carpets in the boot since the dog ate it :violin:

Les,

It's so that you can comb your hair when the sunroof has been open. :lol: :lol: :roll:

Graham said:
:lol: My 120 has drivers and passenger lighted mirrors.

Graham

Oh my god!!!!
My 80 is a 120 in disguise. :?

silvercruiser said:
:gay-imgay:

What more can i say ecky :lol: :lol:

Joe

Cheers Joe, I knew I could rely on members of the forum for sympathy in these trying times. :evil:

Paul said:

What can I say???? although did PMSL

Back