Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Happy new year

Sag

Just like to say a massive happy new year to all and thank you so much for all the great advice and help.
hope you all have a great day and great year ahead
shaun and family :icon-biggrin:

+1 have a great new year everyone and many thanks for all the help and advice.

All the best for the new year to all who frequent this forum.

We can all enjoy the fact that our cruisers are another year older, and still going strong! All the best for 2016 :banana-wrench:

Here's wishing everyone a happy and trouble-free 2016.

Let's hope the weather, politics, International Terrorism, refugee crises and so on take a turn for the better :thumbup:.

Bob.

Happy New Year year to all the offroaders in the world, have a muddy 2016

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Happy New Year to all and thank you all for some great advice and camaraderie. I feel I have met some great people on this forum this year. People that have offered to go out of their way to help me.

People who I had not met.
Thats the mark of true friendship.

Thank you. [emoji3]

All the best and hope the finger comes right.

Happy New Year to all and good health for you and your cruiser. And also good health for your other beloved ones. :icon-smile:

Happy New Year to all and thank you all for some great advice and camaraderie. I feel I have met some great people on this forum this year. People that have offered to go out of their way to help me. People who I had not met. Thats the mark of true friendship. Thank you. [emoji3]

Seconding all the above posts, and Richard has hit the nail on the head. Thanks to all the folks that have helped me before and since meeting them and those never met.

This club and forum is amazing, and the members never cease to surprise me with their generosity and willingness to assist at all levels. Thank you to all.

Health and happiness in 2016, with these two, prosperity will look after itself. :thumbup:

Back