Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello Everyone, I am Considering selling my 1998 Land Cruiser with only 7,069 miles

mrtonyz18

Country Flag
united_states
Hi Everyone,

My name is Tony new member on this fourm

I purchased this 100 series 98 Cruiser back in 1997. It was one of the first 100 series in California at the time.

For the last 20 years I rarely drove it maybe once every 3 months. I think this vehicle is the lowest mileage 100 series in the country or perhaps globally. I lost interest in this vehicle over my other cars I currently own. It wasn't practical for me to drive everyday since I rarely go outdoors.

The vehicle is in excellent condition, good service record, has never been exposed to rain, and leather still has brand new smell.

Here are some photos.

thumbnail (1).jpg thumbnail (2).jpg thumbnail (3).jpg View attachment 141147 thumbnail (5).jpg thumbnail (6).jpg thumbnail (7).jpg thumbnail (8).jpg thumbnail (9).jpg thumbnail.jpg

Hi Tony and Welcome. That’s a nice truck you’ve got there. You’ve come to the right place to find a good home for it. Good luck with the sale.

Best wishes
Richard

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
what other vehicles do you own Tony that made you lose interest in the 100? Must be something pretty special

Good luck with the sale

Thanks Everyone,

Difficult to price this vehicle id say 39k

Nick - I own several porsches from 964 Carrera, 991 GT3 , 991 Turbo S 991 GT3RS , waiting for allocation for GT2RS if not then i might get look for 997 GT2RS very collectable vehicle. The full raw driving experience and noise of the car especially my 911 GTs

fell in love with Porsche from the get go

or maybe its mid -life crisis car who knows lol

If anyone has a Carrera 993 I'm willing to trade my land cruiser plus cash for it.

Interesting line up you have there Tony,
Iam in no doubt that your crusier will sell very quickly, i've just sold my 993 but theres no way i would have swopped for a cruiser plus cash? I'd want the crusier plus your cash
Iam totally with you regarding the driving experence of the early air-cool Porsches and the grunt of the GT cars maybe if you lived in the UK with a right hand drive car i would have snapped it up by now, good luck with the sale and keep that peddle to the metal

Hi Everyone,

I purchased this 100 series 98 Cruiser back in 1997. It was one of the first 100 series in California at the time.

For the last 20 years I rarely drove it maybe once every 3 months. I think this vehicle is the lowest mileage 100 series in the country or perhaps globally. I lost interest in this vehicle over my other cars I currently own. It wasn't practical for me to drive everyday since I rarely go outdoors.

The vehicle is in excellent condition, good service record, has never been exposed to rain, and leather still has brand new smell.

Here are some photos.

View attachment 141144 View attachment 141145 View attachment 141146 View attachment 141147 View attachment 141148 View attachment 141149 View attachment 141150 View attachment 141151 View attachment 141152 View attachment 141153
how much you looking for and could it be exported

Tony,

If you have not sold it as of yet I would like to get on the list to discuss the possibility.

Interesting line up you have there Tony,
Iam in no doubt that your crusier will sell very quickly, i've just sold my 993 but theres no way i would have swopped for a cruiser plus cash? I'd want the crusier plus your cash
Iam totally with you regarding the driving experence of the early air-cool Porsches and the grunt of the GT cars maybe if you lived in the UK with a right hand drive car i would have snapped it up by now, good luck with the sale and keep that peddle to the metal

I meant land cruiser plus cash in addition

Thanks Everyone,

Difficult to price this vehicle id say 39k

Nick - I own several porsches from 964 Carrera, 991 GT3 , 991 Turbo S 991 GT3RS , waiting for allocation for GT2RS if not then i might get look for 997 GT2RS very collectable vehicle. The full raw driving experience and noise of the car especially my 911 GTs

fell in love with Porsche from the get go

or maybe its mid -life crisis car who knows lol

If anyone has a Carrera 993 I'm willing to trade my land cruiser plus cash for it.

Lovely 100, and a lovely collection of 911s. I have a 1978 911 SC with 56,000 miles on it :)

Hi Everyone,

Here are some photos.

View attachment 141144 View attachment 141145 View attachment 141146 View attachment 141147 View attachment 141148 View attachment 141149 View attachment 141150 View attachment 141151 View attachment 141152 View attachment 141153
Hi Tony

Back