Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello everyone!

Conrad-BJ70

Garage
Country Flag
malta
Name: Conrad
My Cruiser: BJ70 (logbook says 1991, but I think it's older)
Mods on Cruiser: None so far...
Plans for Cruiser: Just restoration for now...
4x4 Experience: None so far...

Hi, I am absolutely new to 4x4's. I bought my BJ70 a couple of days ago. I've been looking for one for quite some time, but finally I found a good deal. Engine, body and chassis are in very good condition apart from a minor hit on the front which will be soon taken care of. However, interior needs an urgent facelift. I'd appreciate if anyone can give me some sites from where I can purchase parts and accessories as I can't find any for my model. It doesn't matter if they are second-hand or aftermarket. So far I found only www.euro-4x4.com who have some parts, but not everything. The important thing is that I manage to restore my new baby. :)

TonyP

Super Moderator
Supporter
Country Flag
uk
Hi Conrad, can't help with the parts but welcome to the forum. Any pics of your 70?

Conrad-BJ70

Garage
Country Flag
malta
I haven't taken any pictures yet, but will post some in the near future...

African Drifter

Re:Welcome!!

Hi Conrad!

Welcome to the club. The BJ70 is a great overland truck. Don't know any places in Malta, would recommend maybe to import
from other countries.

There's a lot of guys in the club that should be able to provide help/info on what you need.
I know a couple of guys in Africa that drives BJ70's, let me know what you need, maybe we can find it for you?

Welcome again and enjoy your cruiser!!!

African Drifter

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Conrad-BJ70

Garage
Country Flag
malta
Thanks alot!

At the moment I am looking for inner panels and innder door handles as they are either broken or missing. I had a missing mirror as well, but I managed to fit a universal chrome pair instead. :)

Conrad-BJ70

Garage
Country Flag
malta
Hi again!

Just added a couple of pics (in 'My Garage' section) taken while cleaning my 'new' LC up on her first weekend... :)

BlackWidow

Garage
Hi Conrad,

Welcome to the forum, can't help with the parts supplier though. Have fun with the new cruiser.

Steve

BIG clean GREEN

Garage
Welcome Conrad ;)

There's some great guys on this site to help you through your project, so "use n abuse em" they love it !

Nick.