Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello from a Jock living in Kent.

Maximus

Hello fellas, and no doubt lassies.

I don't have a LC at the moment, but would like to look at the various models and peoples experiences with them. I am off on another Morocco later this year, and looking for something that if it did go wrong, I don't need a laptop to fix it.

Anyways....I'm of for a look around the forum

Laters

Looks like another 80 owner coming up then :thumbup:

Welcome, maybe worth coming on one of our trips out so you can see a good selection of trucks.

Have you seen the intro page yet?

Welcome on board to another non-saffa; I think thats 4 or 5 of us now... :lol:

Happy hunting - you're bound to get all the help you need here... :lol:

Cheers

Welcome to the forum, you're gonna get such an headache trying to make up your mind which one to go for, but which ever one you'll love it :think: :think: :think:

Nick.

BIG clean GREEN said:
Welcome to the forum, you're gonna get such an headache trying to make up your mind which one to go for, but which ever one you'll love it :think: :think: :think:

Nick.

I think I have pretty much narrrowed it down to the Colorado D4D. Wish they had the same rear door / spare wheel set up as the 80 Series tho.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Maximus said:
Wish they had the same rear door / spare wheel set up as the 80 Series tho.
You mean an underslung spare-wheel, which the 80 (mostly) has?
The Colorado has the spare mounted on the rear door. Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you're wishing for..

The drop-down tailgate is nice but the rear-mounted spare is also convenient, not least of which when you actually need the spare it's not coated in mud.
Have a search on the site for the mod that Gary Stockton and others have done to add a drop-down table on the inside of the rear door, which gives most of the benefits of the drop-down tailgate.

Back