Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello from Australia + Workshop manuals

Shaun-Partsman

Country Flag
australia
Hi everyone

Just a quick hi and thankyou for letting me join. I'm don't own a 4wd let alone Landcruiser myself please don't hold this against me though. To make up for this I do work for a Toyota dealership in parts here in Australia and have for over 11 years, I don't just deal with parts I also work alongside service and the technicians to try my best to get parts right first time plus if it's not available be it Japan or discontinued find alternative options or second hand parts to repair the vehicles quicker.

I also have a resource of repair manuals for a few vehicles that I have decided to make available to the public that keeps growing as I require them or people ask if I have them. Your site has shown up in a few of my searches for manuals, guides and experience with concerns so figured it was worthwhile setting up an account to get further knowledge and share what I can if I see anything.

As this is the case at this point I don't expect I will post more then this but things may change pending on everything, hope your vehicles are going well and you find the information or expert knowledge you are searching for.

Workshop manuals link, sourced from multiple places.

Last edited:
Hi Shaun,

Welcome and thanks very much for the manuals link.

Hi Shaun,
I own a 2001 model 3 ltr Diesel 95 Series Prado Auto with 1KZ TE engine.
Kindly provide access to download some Prado-related manuals.
Hopefully can resolve some faults with the manuals not in the Haynes manual.
Thanks very much for sharing the information.

Thanks
Mike (MRCV51)

Hi Shaun,
I own a 2001 model 3 ltr Diesel 95 Series Prado Auto with 1KZ TE engine.
Kindly provide access to download some Prado-related manuals.
Hopefully can resolve some faults with the manuals not in the Haynes manual.
Thanks very much for sharing the information.

Thanks
Mike (MRCV51)
Hi Mike. Not sure Australia can help with that as not sure they got the KZ (they didn’t in the 70 certainly) but drop me a pm with your email and I’ll send you the engine manual scan I made of mine.

Hi Shaun
Thanks very much, and noted.
Will pm you with my email details.

Cheers
Michael

Thanks for the link. They all seem to be the older 70/80 /40 series manuals?

Have you any modern manuals for he 90 + 120 series?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back