Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

hello from cyprus

emilios059

Country Flag
cyprus
hi every one my name is Emilios . thanks for let me join , and have just recently purchase a 1997 land cruiser vx 3.0 deisel.

i have come across a few mechanical problems., but having them repaired like. power steering oil leakage.

would liked if possible any ideas how to get hold of the owners manual. theres was no paper work or service history with purchase.

i am 63 year old and a musician . thanks .

Welcome to the forum Emilios , it might be a truck of the light or because profile pics cannot be enlarged but is your truck an unusual colour ?

Hi Shayne . good to hear from you . yes your right the car was respray by previous owner. i think it was originally blue .due to signs of original paint inside the
engine bay. but the log book states its new color . Saying that . i quite like this shade of green , i might respray the bottom half in an anther color .

I'm not a fan of the two-tone paint , both my 90 series came black with a grey/silver lower half which i painted black .

I would like to see a bigger pic of your truck , looks kind of grey/green smart and tough at the same time .

hi Shayne . thinking about the color and probably stay same with one tone . keep the same same shade of green

hope this pic is better.

Attachments

• IMG-9f5b778657f21e2af969aa1dfdae3c09-V.jpg
    IMG-9f5b778657f21e2af969aa1dfdae3c09-V.jpg
    250 KB · Views: 14
Back