Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello from KZJ95 in south London.

Thegodian

Country Flag
england
Hello All, Nice to e-meet you. I purchased a 1998 KZJ95 just before Christmas and I'm loving it. It is in need of some love. It all ( I think ) seem to work and is my daily driver at the moment. I would like to get it into perfect working order and I'm willing to do it slowly, by myself and on a budget. (My main obstacle and the thing holding me back from spending money is ULEZ and what might happen (It's a London thing)).
I have been a Land Rover kind of guy for years but have always loved the reliability and build quality of Toyota's having learnt to drive in a starlet and had several others over the years, always tried to trash them to death but never been able to kill any of them. Instead of getting a land rover I thought i would get something reliable and built well, Land cruiser's fit the bill. I'm enjoying it. It ha the 1KE-TE intercooled engine which seem strong and pulls like a train.
You will be bombarded with tech questions in the weeks/months to come. Please forgive me and thanks for your advise in advanced.

Talk soon
Ian

Nottingham you mean .

They made a film about him

il_794xN.2985327123_ju6p.jpg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi, I,m in the CR5 area (Coulsdon).

I have started telling people that the only place my truck can't go, is into London.

I actually head out of London for work (Biggin Hill).

And you?

Back