Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello from the UK

Stoddart2000

Country Flag
uk
Hello, have just joined.
Currently on the look out for a Land Cruiser Amazon V8.
I am a bit undecided about the V8 or the diesel but every time I see a pic of that V8 I just feel like I need one in my life.
I can see this been a long search for a good one so I am just doing all the research I can for things to look out for when viewing and maintenance required and tools etc for when I find the right one.
Going to enjoy reading back through posts and all the information gathered on the forum.

Cheers

Alex

Welcome Alex, For some reason the V8 Petrol seems to be in slightly better condition than the 4.2 Diesel, When looking for a second hand one, They seem to be better looked after than the Diesel, Maybe the Diesel tends to be more of a workhorse Than the Petrol...... Personally i would go for the Diesel.... But thats a debate that will go on and on..... Good luck in your search

This one keeps catching my eye

there is 2 popped on recently but i think they are both scams

Welcome to the group. That 56 reg 4.7 above looks very nice, although, despite MOT history looking ok it is very cheap so i'd have questions, especially at such a low mileage.

I'd suggest driving one/some to help with decisions, or at least going to view some & take tick list of what to look out for. If you're local to me more than welcome to pop in as i have a 99 4.7, although i'm a bit up north ;)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Cheers Higgy, that's one thing I've learned in life.
If something looks to good to be true, stay well clear of it.

Back