Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello from Valencia, Spain

Gizmops

Country Flag
spain
New owner of a 1992 FJ80 , Looking for help with indicator problem. Tried thevfix suggested in club, operate the hazard seitch a few times. This worked for a while now they are completely dead. Can someone tell me where the indicator relay is located please. Thanks

I think thats inside, behind the right hand front kick panel.

Hi Jon thanks i will have a look tonight. Mine is left hand drive so fingers crossed might be easy .

Hi Jon, I cant find a removable panel there, my heater fans are mounted there. Can't see any relays.

There isn't an access hatch, you have to remove the whole plastic panel (it's not very big). It's easy though. Pull off the plastic scuff plate that runs along the top of the sill. Check if you need to remove a 'nut' in the footwell that secures the kick panel to the bulk head. Sometimes they are already missing. Then pull the plastic kick panel towards the back of the car - it kind of slides off into the door opening. It doesn't pull off towards the transmission tunnel. Hope that makes sense.

Hi, I hope I have found it. There seems to be only 1 that I can remove. It has 5 spade connectors, printed on it is Relay Toyota 90987-04002-056700-6680 12v
Thanks

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
It turns out that relay is for the air conditioning and cab fan speed. Found it now part number Hella 4DM003360-00. Will order new one. Thanks

Hi Jon, many thanks for your help 5* perfect new relay installed. Brilliant. Need to buy a workshop manual to learn about the truck. Many thanks.
Ralph

Back