Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello help please

DeNoBoNeS

Country Flag
australia
Hello i just brought a problem child.

I own a 99 land cruiser. Shes on auto gas n petrol. When she sits on gas she idles funny. I have put this cruiser in to the auto gas guy four times to get looked at.

When it was reconnected the auto gas it keeps turning off by it self. Got her back yesterday. Now its tossing up a light. Not the check engine one i know what that looks like.

But the two lines with 8 dots

|..| <- that but the dots go all the way up? What is this light.

They dealer has broken so many promises it was meant to have a full service it didn't :( the air filter nasty so is the power steering liquid.
The fan belt we changed as it was slipping.

She might just need new plugs maybe.

This is my 1st truck and my kittens are starting to have kittens. (International users this means I'm freaking out on this.)

Sorry if this seems scatted I'm on a phone txt this.

Last edited:
Hi, not sure what that codes is. I purchased a ecu reader from eBay for $45 with free delivery. It's cheaper to buy one than get your dealer to read each time. Once you know the code number you can find all the info you need to rectify the issue on this site if your a member in the service manual section. Good luck and keep us posted on how you go.

Thommo

I'd be getting it serviced if its as bad as you say then take it from there, at the least change the air filter, plugs, engine oil & filter

Last edited:
Back