Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello to everyone from the isle Trinbago tks for the opportunity to be apart of the club. I've got a 05 J120 GX 5L-E 5spd.

Triniman

Country Flag
trinidad_tobago
20200531_060353.jpg

Welcome to the club Mr Triniman must say that i do like the colour of your truck and what plans have you for it knowing that you live on an island do you plan to keep it as is or do some mods and go touring round the other islands let us know and if possible some more pictures please

Nice wheels Triniman , looks like you've got a lift kit ? how many inches ?

Tks goodoldboy, you correct about the lift kit and its a 2 inches Pedders kit out of the UK.

Thank you Steve, yes I do have plans for some more mods, but it surely will be a long term project. It definitely includes weekend trips, so upgrades like the Aussie guys isn't in consideration. The ride is also a daily driver, plus as an outdoor tour guide and field technician it is very relevant vehicle.
I've got my ideas based on some of my research and sure will like some advice and recommendations for my application. In addition I do all my repair work and upgrades, I look forward to sharing ideas and more.
Photos surely will include and trips if thats ok. Will in the near future post mods plannned for the ride.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back