Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello!

SasquatchWA

Country Flag
united_states
So as the forum says I'm a new member here and am hoping to find some help and looking forward to checking out some peoples builds!!

I have a 1988 fj62 that my parents bought off the showroom floor, at about 368k miles the transmission went out on me, "this was about 10 years ago now!" being young and naive I pulled the motor and transmission and thought it would be a great idea to put in a 454 with a 4l60e transmission, I got it to fit and even took it around the block a couple times but never finished the project...

Now I have a 12v Cummins in her with a a518 transmission, new gears and lockers front and rear with all the seals and bearings to go with, but I'm stuck on finding a rear disk brake kit for the old girl, will be riding on wide 37" tires so want the extra stopping power!

I have used the search function here and I'm sure it's been covered but no luck to me finding a thread on rear disk brake kits for fj62s...

No good currant pics of my build but that's how she looks right before I put the 12v in.

Attachments

• fj62.jpg
    fj62.jpg
    588.7 KB · Views: 29
Back