Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hi from Africa!

Philip A

Hi everybody,

I live in Uganda and have a HZJ77 that I use primarily for the bush. Looking for a way to get a 80 VX without having to sell this one...

4x4s are my working cars, and got quite a heap of Land Cruisers and Land Rovers around the backyard, not all mine.

Looking forward to enjoy the site!

Philip

Hi Philip and welcome aboard, you won't be alone on here, we have one or two Africans, infact theres just one or two British all the others are from over seas :lol:

Welcome Phillip, I am sure you will feel just at home here :thumbup:

BIG clean GREEN said:
Hi Philip and welcome aboard, you won't be alone on here, we have one or two Africans, infact theres just one or two British all the others are from over seas :lol:
I would just like to make it clear I am not British, I am ENGLISH, you know St George, :character-yoshi: , fill up the wall with our English dead an all that :lol: :lol:

Welcome Philip, I bet you have fun driving all the 4x4's in the bush :thumbup:

Cheers.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Cossack said:
BIG clean GREEN said:
I would just like to make it clear I am not British, I am ENGLISH, you know St George, :character-yoshi: , fill up the wall with our English dead an all that :lol: :lol:

Chas, just let it go ! :lol: :lol:

Cossack said:
BIG clean GREEN said:

HHHMMMMMM
If your that English Chas, Why are you flying the Union Jack and not St George Cross

Chris Green90 said:
Cossack said:
[quote="BIG clean GREEN":3mtehhuu]Hi Philip and welcome aboard, you won't be alone on here, we have one or two Africans, infact theres just one or two British all the others are from over seas :lol:
HHHMMMMMM If your that English Chas, Why are you flying the Union Jack and not St George Cross[/quote:3mtehhuu]
If I could find one it would be there, but our smiley selection doesn't seem to have a flag of St George, bit of an oversight I think :thumbdown :thumbdown:

EDIT
Just found one :thumbup: Thanks for the prompt Chris :thumbup:

Back