Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hi Guys @ Gals

Pauly Creighton

Country Flag
australia
My name is Paul
I have a 2004, 100 series 1HDFTE Kakado. Great car have owned it for about 4 years now. It has 226k on the clock.
mods are 2" lift supreme res shocks air bags at rear. Extra batt under bonnet with red arc. Arb bull bar winch, spots plus light bar. uhf. roof has rhino roof rack with rear spots and light bar under it at the front, 3.5x3.0 awning drivers side and a howling moon wrap around awning on passengers side. rear has double swing arm on back ,spare wheel and 2 jerrycans. custom made drop down shelf made for over jerry cans to hold gas cooker with light when cooking. In back seat area I have removed the double seat and left single seat only. I then created a flat floor with marine ply and created a trap door in it with brake down accessories inside. I have also created a centre console next to the single seat with a charging station inside. rear compartment has a fridge with a drop down slide sitting on a set of draws. with built in air compressor in side compartment with switches for side awnings as well. custom made rear cage around fridge. Standard wheels with micky toms
I haven't done a lot of long trips yet but have done the Simpson and surrounding reigns on a 7k trip from the Gold Coast.
Live at Oxenford QLD with wife 2 boys 21 and 18.
Cherrs Pauly

Back