Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

hi new fj 47 owner

special ross

Country Flag
england
Hello everyone iv become a recent proud owner of an fj47 landcruiser pickup with triple M body. What id like to do is swap the engine for a 60 series iv got going scrap but with a low milage engine and box. R there any major pitfalls in this plan. Im also looking for some panels. The roof being the major one as it leaks really bad. Thank for reading. Ross

hello special one!

have you by any chance got any door cards and window winders from your 60?

Hi and welcome it is the way to go hj60 in a 45 I love the 40's I have fj45 and fj40 with hj60 running gear in them and if you r up my way call my and have a look at the cruiser,s good look with it and let's have pics of the cruiser's. tonytoyota :thumbup::clap:

Iv had a look at that site. Been on there for a quick browse before. Never imported anything before. Wow there r some incredable trucks on here. Learnt some new stuff tht i want to try out. How do i post picks from a tablet?

Hi Ross pull a 7.5 ton lorry out of the mud at Trentham Classic car and transport Show full of motor bikes on the 15 of June happy days :laughing-rolling::clap: tonytoyota.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Iv had a look at that site. Been on there for a quick browse before. Never imported anything before. Wow there r some incredable trucks on here. Learnt some new stuff tht i want to try out. How do i post picks from a tablet?

What tablet Ross, iPad? I can talk you through that no problem..

No some android thing. Had loads of trouble uploading photos. Il give a breif description and u can imagine the rest. Hillbilly, eat your first born married my sister looking truck. Green with lots of primer and missing paint. Amazing comfortable original seats re-covered. Daily driver and i love it too bits.

Hi

i either have or can get you any parts for you truck if you need anything just give me a shout

giles

Hi Ross if it is Hj47 it will have the 2H in it and be a good swop good look let's have pics .tonytoyota:thumbup::think:

Hi Simon is the 45 coming on ok let's have sum pics :thumbup:tonytoyota

I do the same as that other place,load em onto photobucket then copy the link across using the photo item above, just remember to click on the URL tab.

Back