Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hj61

spackrackman

I need a quick sale of my HJ61. Its not yet registered in the UK but I have all the paperwork so its not a big problem. It just needs to get an MOT on the chassis number.

If you are REALLY interested then message me, I want £5000. Its in pretty good shape but does need a rear arch welding in. I will dig it out tomorrow and take some photos. It has a bit of rust in the high roof and a little bit at the bottom of the front wheel arch. Its been stored for a year and I can't remember exactly. The engine runs great and it has a mechanical winch and diff locks all round etc. Its an automatic. It drives but I started tidying the bits of rust and wish I had never started as its meant I have not had chance to experience the truck on the road.

I also have a 55 in my shed with no engine. I sold the engine and gearbox hoping to put in a diesel block but again time is flying by. The 55 is pretty much rust free. a bit at the bottom of the two front arches where side bars had been fitted and then banged which damaged the bottoms.

Selling either is painful but if someone is actually interested then come and see what I have.

Jonnie

Back