Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hopefully pick it up tomorrow, cant wait.

Well..............

To put all your minds at rest.....................

It is.........

A 100 Series, 51 plate in dark blue, Auto Diesel. :thumbup:

I know which one it is
na.gif

na.gif

na.gif

I've got pics of the one i went to see on my pc too

The one from Scotland you mean?

Paul said:
100 Series, 51 plate in dark blue, Auto Diesel.
Nice one dude - excited for you :cool:

Might be heading a similar route myself in the near future - T reg Colorado anyone?? (Hijack over)

:thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
If i make it to Lincomb you can see it.

I dont plan to do any mods to it, will leave completley standard as all those extras are a waste of money!

Paul said:
I dont plan to do any mods to it, will leave completley standard as all those extras are a waste of money!

Famous last words..... Getting some furry dice for it?

Paul said:
If i make it to Lincomb you can see it.

Not even a set of those cooper st maxx tyres :lol:
Good to see another 100 owner, looking forward to seeing it, where did you get it from in the end?

Of course ST MAXX dont count as accessories as they are wearing items, same goes for suspension ;)

Bought it from Essex, has been a school run car for 10 years so has the marks for that on it.

Excellent, don't forget if you want OME suspension I have a set of dampers we could have a deal on, no hurry though

Paul said:
Of course ST MAXX dont count as accessories as they are wearing items, same goes for suspension ;)

Bought it from Essex, has been a school run car for 10 years so has the marks for that on it.
Did somebody Say Essex :thumbup:

I hope you enjoy your new l/c

Well, finally have it back. The drive from Essex was a pleasure, it does everything i want and should have bought one years ago :D :D :D

IMG00206-20110630-2058.jpg

IMG00207-20110630-2059.jpg

IMG00208-20110630-2059.jpg

Nice,nice,nice paul.

Havnt looked through the rest of the posts yet.

Many plans for it?

Karl

Very smart Paul :thumbup: :thumbup: ...it's much better looking than the one we saw in paignton

Very smart, well done
To be honest I agree you should have bought one years ago, in fact I think we did talk about you getting one at least a year ago

That 80 looks fantastic!! :clap: :clap: Now if you could just move that black thing out of the way we could get a proper look.... :whistle:

I actually went through trying all models including 95, 120 etc and just kept coming back to having a big diesel engine.
The 100 is everything the 80 isn't i'm afraid, it turns, goes and stops so much better and makes things so much more effortless which is the 80's weak point.
After an upcoming overland trip in the 100 i will be able to make a proper comparison and will write it up, but over the moon so far.

Back