Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

How about a 2007 80 series???

Does look cool, do you think the front bumper might be off a JCB?

I just started to play, searching for Toyota Autana & Toyota Burbuja.

The Toyota Burbuja turns out to translate to the Toyota Bubble which there are hundreds for sale.

That one is in Venezuela but they are all over, even Russia.

The prices convert to far higher than even that guy up north sells them for. I did find one in Russia for £411 but it was sold :lol:

I wonder what the Venezuelan and Columbian ones are like, i.e. are they built as well?
They are for the most part petrols and diesels seem to be very rare.

I posted these on the other forum.
This is one that was outside my mates workshop. It's a FUQI 3.0l.
Toyota would let the Chinese have the patterns but wouldn't let them use the running gear so this one has a 3 litre Nissan lump and god only knows what gearbox and axles.

DSC00017.jpg

DSC00018.jpg

DSC00019.jpg

DSC00020.jpg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Ecky Thump said:
I wonder what the Venezuelan and Columbian ones are like, i.e. are they built as well?
I heard they're not built as well and use inferior quality steel for the chassis & body panels.

That one was built like a tank with much thicker steel tham mine. Push on my wing and it deflects a mm or two. Push on that one and it didn't move at all.
But having said that, it was much newer than mine and had spent all it's life in hot climes but there was rust on the body panels.

I think my galvanised 80 will still be standing when that FUQI has melted into the ground.

The build quality was really poor and loads of interior panels were loose or cracked.

interesting. is that in ghana?

or has a ghanian vehicle come here.

callum said:
interesting. is that in ghana?

or has a ghanian vehicle come here.

It's in the UK. I don't know much about it. The importer sent it up to the workshop for a service and prep for the UK MOT.
I don't know anything else as it left the workshop ages ago.

Back