Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Howling Moon Deluxe 1.4m roof tent for sale

Rob

Garage
I'm selling my 1.4m Howling Moon roof tent as it has not been used in many years. I don't have any recent photos of it as it has been in long term storage in my Mum's garage Ealing in London and she now needs the space and it is no longer needed. The tent is complete with mattress, everything works as it should and comes with 2 bolt head tracks to enable easy fitment and removal from a roof rack. No ladder extension but worked fine on my 80 with 50mm lift.

Issues:
  • Floor has started to separate on the underside when fitted to roof rack, noticed this in Mongolia back in 2010 but it has never caused an issue in the may years I used it since. This can be replaced if you can find some insulated aluminium sheeting/plywood or left as is.
  • Cover needs patching or replacing. The cover had a couple of small holes which were patched with good quality duct tape and replaced when required. It has been stored on its side for some time so I expect the cover to be stretched on one side.
  • I have not opened the tent in about 5 years, so I cannot guarantee the tent is mould free. The tent was dried thoughtfully when before being put away and the garage is clean and dry but not heated. You are welcome to inspect on collection.
Otherwise everything is as it should be. Here is a picture of it in use, somewhere in Russia:

1592756876273.png

If you are interested please let me know. I am looking for £500.

Last edited:
Holy Thread resurrection- did you ever sell this?

Back