Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

HTC phones

Anyone had any experience (good or bad) with the Samsung Galaxy S?

John

The Dark Dude

Had a Galaxy S for a couple of months now and can honestly say it has not missed a beat, so much so that my wife finally got rit of her 10 year old sony erricson and got a galaxy apollo. If you use Memory Map check out this thread

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=11386

use my galaxy S and this app and MM for a weeks laneing in the lakes recently and not a thing else. just a shame I cannot hook iot up to the 7" DVD/TV thing in the car. would be great on a bigger screen.

Oh well I think I am gonna replace that with a Galaxy tab now and mount an amp in the sace where CD player was

Neighbour has one and can't praise it highly enough. Runs the Android Gingernut biscuits. He thnks it's the mutts nuts. Have to say I'm tempted....

I have had the Galaxy S 2 for a week now, still gettting use to it, but it is great!!

Paul

OK, OK, enough already with the Galaxy S, :hand: I'll go and get one tomorrow.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
24Seven said:
Cossack said:
Galaxy S2, is the latest model Chas :thumbup:
Righto, I've just ordered a Galaxy S2 from Vodaphone, should be here in a couple of days :dance:

Cossack said:
24Seven said:
Cossack said:
Righto, I've just ordered a Galaxy S2 from Vodaphone, should be here in a couple of days :dance:

:cool: That's meant to be the best phone around at the moment, rave reviews from review sites and owners alike. :clap:

Chris Green90 said:
WOO HOO
Just found this website that tells me I can use my Galaxy S on my 7" incar DVDplayer

http://blog.clove.co.uk/2010/07/07/sams ... hone-jack/

No need for a tab now. can't wait to get in the car tomorrow and try it

It works
Got the screen on my galaxy S up on the 7" display on my stereo, works seamlessly with MM Tracker and videos look good to. sound is superb.

Cossack said:
24Seven said:
Cossack said:
Righto, I've just ordered a Galaxy S2 from Vodafone, should be here in a couple of days :dance:
Collected my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Tuesday morning, but not too impressed so far, the man in the shop set it up for me but when I got home it couldn't make or receive calls, every else seems great, very similar to my Galaxy tablet :thumbup: so I phoned Vodafone who informed me the the sim card I had was too old, go back to the store and they will give you a new one.
So the next day I did and they issued a new card and said don't switch the phone on for half an hour, so went home, 1 hour later switched on and guess what? I still couldn't make or receive calls, I thought maybe it hasn't been activated yet. Tried again later that evening, zip, nada, nothing.
So this morning back to the store, only to be told the phone is faulty and they didn't have a replacement. I have ordered one by phone (land-line) but I won't be able to collect tomorrow as I have to go to a funeral in Bournemouth and couldn't get back in time so will be picking it up Saturday, that'll be five days from when I first got the upgrade.
Oh, and when they issued the new card they deactivated my old card and the new one didn't work in my old phone, but this morning when I went back to the store, it did :angry-screaming: don't you just hate it when that happens! OK this is partly the fault of the store staff for not checking first off that it would work and partly a faulty phone.
Right, rant over, I just hope it'll be worth the wait when I eventually get a working one.

Back