Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Husqvarna ride on mower

tonytoyota

Country Flag
great_britain
Hi I have a Husqvarna Rider 16 ride on mower for sale looking for £800 for it .

20190426_095807.jpg 20190426_095551.jpg

Anymore info on this Tony?
Does it mulch? Zero turn?
Cheers.

Hi Chapel gate it has a mulching plate that bolts on the cutting deck and it is zero turn the cutting deck is like new let me now if it is. A help .

Yo Tony, nice buggy! Hope you're well mate and good luck with the sale! :thumbup:

Hi Iwan thanks got a bad back but not to bad r you ok how r you getting on with that cruiser.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Ahh bad back, sorry to hear that mate.. have had a good few hits on it recently. I'm waiting for a clutch plate from Germany and working on the body with a view to getting it back on when clutch, reassemble box and a bit more paint... a mile stone will be achieved then! Take it steady mate!:thumbup:

Hi Tony, I’d have this off you mate, but goodness knows how I’d get it home to Romania
I’m looking for a ride-on this minute, but there’s nothing here except a new Viking...

Hi it has new oil plug new filter. And is ready to go .:thumbup:

Hi Tony, I’d have this off you mate, but goodness knows how I’d get it home to Romania
I’m looking for a ride-on this minute, but there’s nothing here except a new Viking...
There is a constant flow of Romanian Transit vans Back and forth UK/Romania.... Have you not got some Contacts Clive...

Shame Chas can’t go this year. :cry:
I’d put money on him offering to take it on his roof rack.
Buy it Clive, there’s time to worry about transport, which may well sort itself.
I thought of you when I saw this as it goes.

Ride it back Clive? ..:icon-biggrin:

Back