Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

I will be getting a new set of tyres

Chas, did you get a new set of tyres, if so what did you get?

Hi Charlie I bought five 255/85/16 BFG's from Steve in Essex, I can't remember his forum ID at the moment, four were part worn (but not much) and one had never been on the road. They are a true 33" the Coopers were 32" so the truck sits 1/2" higher they are also quieter on road than the Coopers. I'm very pleased with them.

Hi Charlie I bought five 255/85/16 BFG's from Steve in Essex, I can't remember his forum ID at the moment, four were part worn (but not much) and one had never been on the road. They are a true 33" the Coopers were 32" so the truck sits 1/2" higher they are also quieter on road than the Coopers. I'm very pleased with them.

Those were BFG KM2's?

Ok, I was looking for feedback on the ST Maxx if you had gone that way. BFG's always get good reports...

Jon Wildsmith has a set of the ST Maxx Charlie - he seems pleased with them :icon-cool:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back