Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

I wonder if we could swap her for 'Call me Dave'?

Chas

Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
england
[SUP]Apparently we now have 'Muslim Patrols' in an area of London that make homophobic attacks and confiscate alcohol because 'they are in a Muslim area' This is not acceptable.[/SUP]

EDIT; Just been informed this is actually a fake report, sorry chaps, I didn't know when I posted it, fine sentiments even so. The comment above is genuine though.

Australia says NO -- This will be the second Time Julia Gillard has done this!

She sure isn't backing down on her hard line stance and one has to appreciateher belief in the rights of her native countrymen.

A breath of fresh air to see someone lead. Australian Prime Minister does itagain!!

The whole world needs a leader like this!

Prime Minister Julia Gillard - Australia

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to getout of Australia, as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head offpotential terror attacks.

Separately, Gillard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying shesupported spy agencies
monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote:
'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT... Take It Or Leave It. I am tired ofthis nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or theirculture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge inpatriotism by the majority of Australians.'

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials andvictories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom.'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese,Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of oursociety, learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing,political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christianprinciples, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It iscertainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offendsyou, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home,because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that youaccept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you everyopportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, andgriping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life,I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom,'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. Youasked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

Last edited:
If only we could declare London a seperate country the same common sense would prevail in Britain .

Well if she want to come to UK, I will buy her a ticket.

But sadly it may be a hoax

Hoax

Gra.

Well if she want to come to UK, I will buy her a ticket.

But sadly it may be a hoax

Hoax

Gra.
Er, Graham, look again at the beginning of my post in bold letters.

She's British by birth - from Barry in Wales, but left at an early age.... must be the Welsh miner coming through there. Mind you, if she really said that, well done to her - when Scotland gets independence we'll do the same here.

ROTFLMAO!!! :lol:

Er, Graham, look again at the beginning of my post in bold letters.
Hi Chas, yes, I did see it, i just decided to add some more.
May be we can turn it into reality ?

Gra/

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
if only we could turn this into reality or better still if only the british politicians and those dogooders had a spine to just say some of that

it could be so different

Nahhh it'll never happen.

Back