Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Interesting HZJ Troopy

Id have to change the curtains and Bedding....But i like it, Get all that crap off the Roof, And it would make a good work Truck :thumbup:

A lot of work required to get it to ”reasonable state” I would say....and more to get it to “good”

hummmmm, my first thought when looking at that truck is that it doesn't look like the work of Footloose 4x4. While they were expensive, their workmanship was top quality and by the look of that thing it was done as a home build. It has a Footloose 4x4 sticker so evidently they have done some work on it. As you said @Higgy the gutter looks a bit suspicious, and once again no photos of the engine bay or underside.

Personally I think its too much money for what it is, and you could probably get a better one from somewhere and import it for less that what they are asking.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Terrible mess inside. More LR than LC. Wonder what the story is - it's barely moved for 10+ years.

MOT History shows full Passes going back to 2008........ But only seem to have done a couple of' thou'between each year... I still like it 'tho' Rough and Ready as it is.. It would have to come down in price before i started to get interested

Its getting close to being a reasonable price for a resurrection project........a few years back there were a few floating around at the 5 to 8k range, but havent seen anything at that price for a while now.

I reckon the roof rust could be a lot of work, but changing to a pop top would mean it coming off anyway.

I want one, but the ones I like I can't afford and the ones I can afford I dont like!!

I Sent him some Messages regarding a few things, Engine Bay photos, a few questions about this and that....Never got a reply.....So Sod Him!... Still like it 'Tho'

hard to believe someone is selling a car marketed to the overland community and doesn't think to put the milage in the ad.

That said.... milage and condition dependant i'd say its probably not a bad price now - for someone willing to put a bit of time, effort and money into it

Can't find the thread now but that's an old forum truck if I'm not mistaken.

I've seen that one in the flesh, an old truck but in decent condition. Non turbo motor iirc, so last forever.

Its considerably more than it was sold for last time, but they have gone up in value.

Back