4" stainless a bar
GunPicture355.jpg

seat covers
GunPicture325.jpg

I think that this is just the start???? :think:

Darrel

foxing2night said:
New bit of ice,,
Nice Pioneer, I installed just the same three months ago (AVH-3200BT)
foxing2night said:
4" stainless a bar
4"? Are you sure? Looks like 3" to me.

Where I could get that kind of centre box lid too?
GunPicture325.jpg
This seems to be high enough for arm rest... is it long enough?

those mud mats look a nice fit aswell, are they the ones off the bay ?

Sorry for the late reply guys,,,, the arm rest,,, i thought that they were all the same??? and yes i use it as a arm rest,,,,

Matts and seat covers are from a place called auto styling,, seat covers cost 43 pounds and the matts were 28 or there abouts,,,,,

I will go and put a vernier on them bars to see what the exact size is????

Still got a slight whine on the drive chain some were,, dont know how to find it???
But i think that i will try some molly slip and see if that calms it down????,, what do you guys think???

Darrel

foxing2night said:
Still got a slight whine on the drive chain somewhere,, dont know how to find it???
But i think that i will try some moly slip and see if that calms it down????,, what do you guys think???

Darrel

I used to use Molyslip in gearboxes and axles years ago and never had any issues with it.

From what I've read, its OK in simple boxes with roller bearings but can cause 'pick-up' (spalling) in plain bearings. Should be OK in a LC manual box & Transfer box - though there is a gear-type oil pump in the transfer box that might have an issue with it. The tolerances don't look particularly tight in there to me, so probably OK to give it a try.

You don't have a diff locker, so I guess you've got a Limited Slip Diff (LSD) in the rear. I'm not sure how they work, but if they've got clutches I wouldn't use Molyslip in there.

I would start by putting Molyslip in the gearbox only and see if the whine goes away. If it doesn't, add some to the Transfer box. If still there, try the front axle.

Don't use it in an Auto-Box :naughty:

Others may have more recent experience.

Bob.

Thank you bob i will give it a go and see what happens????

Been all over this truck with a fine tooth comb,, It really is in good condition,,,

hope to own it for years to come!!!!

Darrel

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
BIG clean GREEN said:
Where did you get the A bar from and how much ????
Hi Nick,
The bars were on eBay last week,,, i got them for 150 pounds,,, considering that they are stainless steel i thought that was a bargain???, he phoned me up last night to tell me that he had found the spot mounting brackets,,,as it turned out he only lives 7 miles away,,

The brackets are a work of art,, i will have to get some pic,s up!!!!!!

he has still got some corner bars for the back bumpers???? they are fantastic,, all wrapped up in cloth bags,, he is asking 150 for them as well???

Darrel

Back