Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Just going to leave this here!!

Howmanygoes

Country Flag
england
3978.jpg

I've looked at the opening post a couple of times and can confirm that I don't understand.

Just a hilarious snippet from the chronicles of Patrick'(Steve jbs sons) life involving cheap vodka cycle accidents ,seals in London and being allowed biscuits on his own,Arrests and dubious smoking materials. Enough to write a book. So funny around the fire. As I said you just had to be there.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I've looked at the opening post a couple of times and can confirm that I don't understand.

I don’t think many of us could fully understand, as Gav said, you had to be there.

but I can confirm that the tears were rolling down my cheeks

Andy

I can confirm that Patrick Patrick is not all there

Classic. I can imagine a range of stuffed seagull toys with voices.
Patrick really should do stand up!!

Agent my asss he needs a bloody great sectioning

Emma told me the next morning that the roaring laughter woke her up and she spent ten minutes desperately trying to decipher Patrick's utter nonsense from the tent before she gave up and went back to sleep.

Patrick Patrick has dearly departed for Portland bugger has not stopped talking since he got up fourteen hours ago now got time to build up some resistance in ear hairs and ear wax honestly he would melt the ear wax of a blue whale 20000 leagues under the sea buutt saying he's still me son how can you unlove a thing like that bless his stingkey feets

Back