Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Just intoducing myself

tony rodaway

Country Flag
uk
Hello guys and girls my name is tony and im in liverpool.
Im married and have two daughters 16 22 both live in london. I work for arriva buses and have done for over 14yrs now.

I have an lc90 witch I have owned for just over two yrs now and spent a small fortune making it mine as with new lights new led dash lights new stereo new rear diff and indersealed as was a bin when I got it.i like to go off road when I can but living were I do means travel. But dont mind that as I get the lc90 in the mud it gets me out.will gladly join an off rd group just for the thrill of it as I tell any one if you want to give your hart a work out go off rd.
I have learnt alot about 4x4 world since I joined this site and have done a few d,i.y jobs myself thanks to you guys on here.
Would like to say im in a position to give advice to other members now thanks to what I have learnt ,

Like being in school again.

Was dissapointed when bala 4x4 course closed but im sure you guys and girls can get my car back in the mud again.

Kind regards
Tony.

Welcome Tony, thats the kind of intro we like, informative, giving background and intent. I think you'll fit right in here and hopefully meet up at one of our meetings.

Andy

Welcome Tony, thats the kind of intro we like, informative, giving background and intent. I think you'll fit right in here and hopefully meet up at one of our meetings.

Andy
Thanks andy and i hope so to as find out wot other members get up to with there LC,S

Hi Tony and welcom have fun with the cruiser from Tony.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back