Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

just to share with you

G

Hi guys
today I made up my mind(got peace in my soul)-I will behold my car which I thought to exchange for LC120-2006mod, automat and ++++
got only 22000km but I can proudly confirm my car(250000km) was better than that one. Maybe 120 has some advantages but overall mine was the winner-was more comfortable to drive,more space inside and even had the feeling was more quiet with the noise.The shock came when I tried to climb uphill in reverse and the snow was wet so the 120 just stop after 3 meters -that's it-not sliding,not spinning-just stop.On my way back the dealer waiting with THAT big smile and asking 'shall we write the contract?' and then got shocked with my
'NO way'. and he was sort a friend of mine but he was Not force to admit that my car can be considered 'better'.
after a chat I went with my to the same place-just curious what will happen: My DID NOT STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and I have bad winter tires :)
So I came back home and erased the add for selling my Cruiser and if I ever have to change it (who knows) it will be for HDJ100 after June 2001.Conclusion. I think I was complaining too much :-(
always look at the bright side of life :)
cheers
Lubo
HDJ80 '96mod
---------------------------
Lubomir Kolev
[Email address removed]
=C5sbr=E5tstien 15
1251Oslo
tel: 21907736
mobile: 98642044

Always have my latest info
Want a signature like this?

Hey Lubo
Im happy you have made up your mind regarding your cruiser.
Again I know what you have been going through but its like being adicted to the cruisers.
Its difficult to explain, but once you have one its very hard to get rid of it even when it has been behaving badly.
I have mine for years and would find it very difficult to get rid of it even with all its faults.
Its good to complain and share your experiences which may help others in some way.
john 92HDJ 80 1HDT

Congratulations. Gratulerer. Mabrouk. Mazal Tov. Felicitation.
Gl?ckwunschung. Congtratulazione.
--
Ugo Hu, Oslo, Norway
HDJ100 AHC 2001, ex HZJ80
On Wed, 07 Mar 2007 19:58:38 +0100, Lubomir Kolev <[Email address removed]>
wrote:

Ugo where are you?
I'll play this weekend at <2 koker> Brogata
if you are out for funn and not scared from bulets feel yourself welcome
Lubo
----- Original Message -----
To: <[Email address removed]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2007 9:24 PM
Subject: Re: [ELCO] just to share with you

Hey John
good to here from you :))))))))))))))))))))))))
Lubo
----- Original Message -----
To: [Email address removed]
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2007 9:05 PM
Subject: Re: [ELCO] just to share with you
Hey Lubo
Im happy you have made up your mind regarding your cruiser.
Again I know what you have been going through but its like being adicted to the cruisers.
Its difficult to explain, but once you have one its very hard to get rid of it even when it has been behaving badly.
I have mine for years and would find it very difficult to get rid of it even with all its faults.
Its good to complain and share your experiences which may help others in some way.
john 92HDJ 80 1HDT
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.446 / Virus Database: 268.18.7/712 - Release Date: 3/6/2007 3:42 PM

Back