Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Justice

Regardless of his guilt or innocence, it is not his fault that the prosecution failed to put a coherent case together.

Police botch-up it seems, after reading up on the case.

There will be an endless list of unanswered questions. Pity for her and a pity for her family.

I never followed the case but something like that destroys a family .

As has been said, this wasn't really justice; whether the defendant was innocent or guilty, the police and prosecution etc. have been woeful - so there will be no justice for either side.

Now I suppose we will never know what really happened - such a shame for the victim and her family and something that will stay with them forever.

The whole case begs the question (it had to revert to this sooner or later) what the hell was a shirt-lifter like him doing marrying such a beautiful creature as her in the first place?

I don't know the case, apart from a speed read of the published new coverage after Dave's post. Was there a financial incentive for him to marry her, and more importantly, to consider him guilty of the conspiracy to "kidnap" and murder the poor woman?

I guess the investigations will continue and more will be exposed over time to come, when the police finally get their act together.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Great optimism in your last paragraph Clive. Sadly, they cocked and it's done for. Farcical state of affairs (and it pains me to say that)

Not sure about a financial incentive, apparently he is a 'millionaire businessman'....

Not justice i think - but within the tight confines of the law the only decision. More an indictment of poor SAPS and state prosecution really

Back