Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

KDJ95 CRTD2 Diesel Tuning Box..........

sae70

Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
uk
..........for the Toyota Land Cruiser 3.0 D-4D 161 Bhp http://www.tdi-tuning.co.uk/car_and...uiser_30_d4d_161_bhp_163_ps_120_kw_P2488.html

Has anyone any experience?

Now I'm in the world of the all electronic common rail diesel it's a very tempting option
:icon-razz:

Power Before
161 Bhp
163 PS / 120 Kw
Power After TDI Tuning
201 Bhp
204 PS / 150 Kw

Torque Before
343 Nm
253 lb-ft
Torque After TDI Tuning
429 Nm
316 lb-ft

Improved Fuel Efficiency
4 - 6 Mpg
1 L/100 km

Increased Top Speed
10 Mph / 16 Km/h
Description

Key Features Summary:

• Upto 40% Power, Torque and 20% Fuel Efficiency Gains
  • Greater throttle response with consistent power and torque delivery
  • Removal of turbo lag, hesitation and flat spots
  • Manual, semi-automatic and automatic transmission compatible
  • Programmed specifically for your exact model of Car, Van, Motorhome, Boat or Tractor
  • DPF and EGR compatible
  • ECU Safe and Traceless
  • Multiple maps, allowing you to simply adjust your system if you wish
  • Reduces emissions, enabling you to lower your carbon output
  • Dyno measured and proven results
  • Straightforward and simple installation
  • 100% removable and re-programmable for your next vehicle
  • 14 day money back guarantee
  • 3 Year product warranty for complete reassurance

Increased Top Speed
10 Mph / 16 Km/h
Blimey :icon-eek: I'll be able to get at least 120mph out of her after fitting one of these then :icon-smile: :whistle:

:auto-nx:

Last edited:
I don't think your gearing will allow much increase in top speed but i'm sure you would get up to it quicker which has to be a good thing :icon-biggrin: and if the fuel saving is true its well priced coz it will have paid for itself in a year !

I don't think your gearing will allow much increase in top speed but i'm sure you would get up to it quicker which has to be a good thing :icon-biggrin: and if the fuel saving is true its well priced coz it will have paid for itself in a year !
It's certainly an interesting option and I think that the increase in power would go some way if not all the way towards overcoming the decrease in gearing due to my larger tyres :icon-smile:

Last edited:
As you may know Steve I fitted a aftermarket tuning/power box to my 120, and although it has given a power increase, I am now in mind to remove it. The 120 has started smoking on hard acceleration (well in fact any reasonable acceleration) so I have by-passed it to see if that will make any difference.

I believe most of the aftermarket basically just over-fuel the engine, which is really a crap way of getting the power increase.

Depends how many miles you do :)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Varra tuning offer a box that you can adjust from a remote to suit whatever application your using the vehicle for at that moment in time.
Been considering one for mine.

I have a Tunnit your more than welcome to try out for a bit mate

Are varra and tunit one and the same??
I get emails from both of them.

I have a Tunnit your more than welcome to try out for a bit mate

Hi Chris, do you have a link of the Tunit you bought?

If no one wants to try it out, I would very much like to try it out and see how well these things perform.

Back