Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

KZJ78 tyres and wheels

graysworld

I am sure that these questions have been asked before! At the moment I have standard wheels running 31x10.5 r15. I need a new set of tyres. What about changing the wheels for 16"? What do you think? I prefer steel wheels. I presume that there is more tyre choice as I have the same size on my iveco. Are the standard wheels and tyres okay? What are people's thoughts? I realise it's a personal thing to a certain extent. I don't want massive wide wheels etc. I will be mainly on road with a bit of green planing. Thoughts and suggestions appreciated. Regards Graeme.

No reason you shouldn't but 15" Tyres are cheaper and more readily available i think . I swapped 16's for 15's on the 80 for various reasons but i like the look .

Hi Graeme, I had the same questions on my mind a couple of years ago. Ultimately I decided that choice of tyres was the biggest priority and there were a lot more options in metric.

I got rid of my 31x10.5 r15's and ordered some 215/80/15 Bridgestone Dueller A/T's which were about £84 each (ex VAT) which fitted my standard wheels fine. I've put them to the test several times (muddy/wet conditions) and they always keep me moving.

Good luck,

Tom

Last edited:
Back