Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

landcruiser club Ireland

Did a lot of the WAW by motorbike this year. So stunning bits between Cork and Tralee. Defo worth doing that

Plus as @Bob has said. Don't want to get caught up with causing offence to locals. So local insight is great to have. If a track, road path isn't signed, then how should it be treated?

Go ahead and explore, most often you'll be fine, if you check on maps beforehand and there's a clear path through to another road there's usually no problem, dead ends can be funny, so be prepared for a local to ask what you're doing.. to be honest with a loaded cruiser and clearly being a tourist you'd be fine. Anything non tarmac should be considered private in my book, although some back roads in the west are no better than compact gravel with grass up the middle, but you get my drift.

We have a community suspicion about commercial vehicles that are not local, parked or driving down rural routes.. theft etc...

How did it go with the guy in Rush? I have decided to bring the Landcruiser to Dublin - I'm based in North Dublin, so Rush would be good.

Didn't get to him yet..
Am doing a selfbuild and this takes every hour available.
I need to get new windscreen rubber as he will have to take the screen out and my one is old and very inflexible... so probably better to cut the screen out.
The screen rubber seems to be described as 56121 'Weather Shield'... Toyota 56121-90K01 (5612190K01) WEATHERSTRIP, WINDSHIELD - [Leaving Land Cruiser Club]
online.
Will hopefully order this shortly and then get it to body shop in late January early Feb.

Back