Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Landcruiser replacement

fridayman

Garage
Not suitable for green laning, but imagine driving to Oz from here in this :)

HERE

I recone it would just flatten everything :lol:

You could be right Tony :lol: Nice to sit in while its peeing down though eh?? Better than our blue tarp!!! :lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
not for me. No doubt the truck, as a vehicle, is very capable and fun to drive but if you are after that level of luxury you might as well stay home - or take a cruise on a liner. I mean two TV's!! Heated marble floor!! OTT No thank you. For me overland travel is roughing it, being out in the open, being close to the environment you are in and interacting with people. This is too much like carrying a shell in which you can hide in.

And its not because I can't afford one that I am saying that. Well, ok, there is that as well but even if I could, I dont think I would.

Nice trucks, bit blumin big though!

No blue tarp needed at this next Lincomb Gav, we've got posh marque's to sit in this time :)

Just the job for nipping down to Tescos :lol:

Jon Wildsmith said:
No blue tarp needed at this next Lincomb Gav, we've got posh marque's to sit in this time :)
So I hear Jon - I'll be bringing the Parker Knoll recliner & smoking jacket along... :mrgreen:

SpinDrift said:
not for me. No doubt the truck, as a vehicle, is very capable and fun to drive but if you are after that level of luxury you might as well stay home - or take a cruise on a liner. I mean two TV's!! Heated marble floor!! OTT No thank you. For me overland travel is roughing it, being out in the open, being close to the environment you are in and interacting with people. This is too much like carrying a shell in which you can hide in.

And its not because I can't afford one that I am saying that. Well, ok, there is that as well but even if I could, I dont think I would.

For when you wanted to "rough it" I am sure you can put a RTT on. Maybe one with a gazebo on the side :dance:

Is a bit OTT though, less posh stuff would be nice.

Gav Peter said:
So I hear Jon - I'll be bringing the Parker Knoll recliner & smoking jacket along... :mrgreen:
I'll bring your camping chair as a backup ;)

Crispin said:
For when you wanted to "rough it" I am sure you can put a RTT on. Maybe one with a gazebo on the side :dance:

An RTT? I think you would be able to put a big top on that roof. :lol:

Back