Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

LC80 Aluminium Roof Rack, 2nd row replacement board

pugwash

Country Flag
uk
Aluminium basket roof rack. This is sometimes found on Jap import cars, and it has very high quality welds. Its either genuine JDM, or at least a very quality aftermarket unit.

Its in excellent condition bar missing one fixing on a middle leg. I bought the rack like this, and after 2 morocco trips, numerous Alps/Pyrenees trips and other UK trips with significant weight on i never bothered getting it fixed- it just didn't need it.

Comes with 2 spots on the front and 1 work light to the rear.

Size wise- width of an 80 series roof, and length from the back of the car but won't cover a moonroof at all. its a very hand size.

Offers (again how do you value these!):

th_IMG_2582.jpg
th_IMG_2583.jpg
th_IMG_2584.jpg

2 row seat replacement board. Created this from 24mm marine ply (ie the expensive stuff) to replace my second row of seats- you unbolt your seats, and bolt this in, and it gives you a completely flat platform that you can bolt things to- it comes forward far enough to accomodate most people seat positions, and you can store things in the footwells. Strong enough to stand on whilst loading the roof!

This isn't just a bodged bit of wood- its accurately measured, and carefully shaped, all corners have been properly routered to a standard radius, and it has been lightly sanded smooth. I was goign to coat with protectakote or similar, but never got round to it!

Offers.

th_IMG_2576.jpg
th_IMG_2577.jpg

Back