Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Leather seat repair cream

Aspire

Country Flag
england
image.jpgTried some leather die repair cream seat, borrowed a damaged seat from Karl to see how good as you can see works wonders so if your seats looking a bit sad this may be the solution for you.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    540.9 KB · Views: 200
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    964.5 KB · Views: 185
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    973.7 KB · Views: 203
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 202
Last edited:
Blimey Si.

Very surprised how that works.

Now ow when can you do mine into truck? Lol

Looks great, what cream did you use?

The seat only had 1 coat says best to do more coats . Will need a good leather feed cream after wards to help stop further cracking.

James was was gob smacked as well.

will do you your seats so long as light grey you can get other colours when you sort me the middle row of seats Karl ;)

look on ebay for leather colour restore balm company is leatherassist very good stuff

Last edited:
Exccelent results considering the next step is a professional repaint/refinish by a professional which can restore to virtually as new but is expensive. I guess it's akin to a specially formulated shoe polish.:thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
look on ebay for leather colour restore balm company is leatherassist very good stuff

Before you replied I did a search on the bay and come up with that very seller. :thumbup:

Yeap it is more like the shoe cream but you can get diff colours for Toyota light grey dark grey charcoal and black

Last edited:
If you think your seats are too far gone to follow Aspires example you might want to use this stuff first

4001_zpse2dfb6a6.jpg

If it fills the cracks then do the colour cream bingo restored seats . Where did you get the filler and leather binder

Would you be so kind as to post a link for this stuff? Im being a mong and cant seem to find it....

Back