Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb event dates ??

Unfortunately due to ongoing financial commitments it is looking increasing likely that lil bro may not be able to attend in the vehicle he really wants to. The current 90 prices are just way to out there. Those of you that have been before will remember our kid and how much of an LC fan his is. He truely would love one but is looking at settling on a PAJ/Shug for the time being. We are hoping to have it fully Humber 4x4'd by lincomb and was hoping no one would mind if it was there (looking nothing like a shuggy:pray:). He has promised faithfully not to join one of those stupid yellow diamond clubs. lol.

We fully understand if not, he was just getting a little board of being a passanger. (plus its something other than the AA man to tow me home if/WHEN I brake something else. lol)

Tom isn't all that active on here being as he is not massively confident with PC's and also his dyslexia sometimes attracts comments (I know you guys are not like that).

Any way looking forward to seeing you all there again and hopefully some new faces.

I might be able to make this one:dance: Like i have said before my landcruiser will probably be towing the defender as the LC is the everyday shiney car.

I'll have to check the diary, couldn't make last years.

Would be great to meet up with a few people from here.

Sorry for the delay, guys. Been juggling dates for a while, and now sorted, though no word back from the Dave the scout yet.
Roger and Corinne are driving back up fron Spain for this one too!

Cheers

Back